Where can I pay using my meal plan?
- You are able to use your meal plan as a form of payment in the following online meal plan stores: Artisan Deli, Café at The Hive, Bobbie's Diner and The Hub. These online purchase stores allow you to check out using SCAD Cash, Dining Dollars or a credit card as a form of payment.
Where and when can I place an order online?
- The following locations currently provide online ordering:
- Café at The Hive: 4 p.m. to 1:50 a.m.
- Artisan Deli: 4 p.m. to 1:50 a.m.
- Bobbie's Diner: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The Hub: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., 5–8:50 p.m.
What are the meal periods for meal plan purchases?
- Midnight to 5:29 a.m.
- 5:30–10:29 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m. to 2:29 p.m.
- 2:30–4:29 p.m.
- 4:30–9:59 p.m.
- 10 p.m. to midnight
Can I order online in the same meal period even if I already ate in the physical location?
- Yes, if you have the following meal plans, you may utilize a meal plan swipe more than once per period: Commuter meal plans (MP02, MP07, MP06) or Residential plan MP10.
- No, if you have residential meal plans MP18, MP14, or D-CART. These plans are designed to help your meals last from the first meal of the quarter to the last by allowing one meal plan swipe per meal period. Please wait until the start of the next meal period to order.
What if I place my order and decide I want to change it?
- Once an order is placed through online ordering, you will not be able to make a change.
Do I need to bring anything with me when I pick up my order?
- Please have your SCAD Card present for pickup.
Why was my order pickup time pushed to the next available time?
- The online stores are designed to accept certain number of orders during 10-minute intervals. If the kitchen has reached capacity, your order will be placed in the next available time slot. During the checkout process, do not complete your order if you do not accept the proposed pickup time.